B&A strives to be at the forefront of technological advancements in the field of design and planning, and we understand the importance of incorporating these technologies in our work. This is why B&A has invested in UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) technology or drones, due to the added value that it will bring to our clients. We firmly believe that this new UAV technology will revolutionize the way we approach the architectural and planning process. Through the use of drones, our design team now has access to a nearly infinite number of angles, scales, and elevations, and still-imagery that has been previously elusive.
Benefits of UAV Aerial Footage and Surveying includes:
- Generating reliable and accurate surveys in a fraction of the time
- High resolution photography and video (4k at 60 FPS)
- Capable of capturing not only 2D data (orthomosaic photography, aerials, etc.), but through the use of photogrammetry software, can also generate 3D data (interactive models).
- Progress tracking via “flight missions” that can be programmed to the drone (missions/mapping can be re-flown and compared against previous models)
- Generate informative data maps such as elevation maps, plant health data