Every county in Florida is under a state of emergency as the state prepares for what may be the strongest hurricane to hit its east coast in nearly three decades.
BA would like to urge you to take all necessary measures to ensure your safety and that of your loved ones. Having experience going through similar storms in the past, BA is committed to assisting you in any way possible. This includes:
- Emergency Management
- Damage Assessment
- FEMA Coordination
- Negotiation & Contract Resolution with Insurance Adjuster on your behalf – Maximizing Top Dollar for you!
- Procurement of Bid Packages for Reconstruction
- Expediting the Construction Process
For more information, please contact your local BA Project Managers below:
- BA Miami Headquarters – 305.859.2050
- BA Broward Office (Jose Lopez) – 954.260.5383
- BA New York Office – 212.334.2050